About Us
Who we are

What We do

Contact Us

If you are injured or disabled, we can help.
Fletch Law specializes in social security disability, worker's compensation and personal injury.

SOCIAL SECURITY: If you are disabled and have not filed an Application for Disability Benefits, you can go to www.ssa.gov to file an application or can contact your closest Social Security District Office for assistance. You should bear in mind that most applicants will be denied on their first application and then have 60 days to Request Reconsideration. Most applicants are also denied at this second level. You then have 60 days to file a Request for a Hearing. If you are at the stage where you are filing a Request for Hearing, you should contact an attorney as soon as possible to request assistance.

MONTANA WORKER'S COMPENSATION: If you have been injured on the job, you should file a Claim for Compensation or First Report of Injury with your employer as soon as possible. You can also go to the closest Job Service to fill out a claim and have them send it in for you. You should always keep a copy of the complete claim form for you own records. You may also contact the Montana Department of Labor and Industry-Employment Relations Division with any questions about the claim filing process or visit their website at http://erd.dli.mt.gov